Return Procedure & Eligibility
Before returning any items, please contact us to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
Once you receive the RMA (usually within 24 hours), you will need to send us the following information :
- The order number
- The email address associated with the order
- Names of the item(s) to return
- Description of the reason for return
- Photo(s) of the item(s) to return. In the case that the item is defective, we ask for a short video showing the item malfunctioning as proof of error for our files.
Items approved for return must be sent back within 14 days of opening the RMA request. Items returned outside of this window or sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which is taken from the final purchase price of the item(s) minus any shipping or handling charges.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required to open an RMA request
- An RMA must be requested within 14 days of the delivery of your order if non-defective, or 30 days if defective.
- Items must be in their original, and unopened box (for non-defective items)
*Special orders and liquids are ineligible for return, refund, or exchange.
Canada Grow Supplies reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Refunds, minus the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method. You will be advised on a case by case scenario when your refund will be issued based on the information provided in your RMA request.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. Your financial institution may require ups to 5 business days process the refund to your account.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy. These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them directly.
Canada Grow Supplies is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty, or for refunds of warranty claims outside of 30 days of delivery.
Canada Grow Supplies can assist you in your warranty claim by helping to direct you to the manufacturer.